FFG 10.0% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

$1 club, page-1381

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    @Raggertooth I usually appreciate your insight and opinion on this stock, especially with the level of detail you provide in your analysis. As you say, you’ve been on this stock for a long time, as have I. However, I’m confused by the direction of some of your posts lately...

Firstly, the gloating and arguing on how much you’ve made is far from classy and if I’m honest, seems out of character. It’s not a competition on here, it’s a forum for open discussion

Secondly, you regularly emphasise the seed to exit business model, but then continue to focus on the 43k in revenue as a measurement of FFG’s success. Surely you would realise that the value in FFG increases as it’s subsidiaries gain/grow value, irrespective of the revenue they earn during that period?

Eventually FFG are going to ‘exit’ these seed companies, allowing them to then capitalise those gains/growth in value. If investors are able to observe the gains/growth in those subsidiaries then they would correctly estimate FFG’s overall value increasing along with it, therefore increasing the share price over time without interim revenue required.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for investors to predict this stock price going up based on the success of Smartfunding, regardless of whether FFG sees direct revenue from it or not. FFG’s revenue comes the from the sale of a subsidiary, shares in a subsidiary growing in value, or the initial listing of a subsidiary (to name a few), which can only be recognised when those actions actually occur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.