FFG 0.00% 1.7¢ fatfish group limited

Youre not wrong, i have a feeling behind the sences they would...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Youre not wrong, i have a feeling behind the sences they would be constructing a bridge to how best utilize minerium and gaming would be the biggest opportunity aside from Blockchain smart contracts and auth. Rightbrigdes attempt at buying animocas gamma platform would indicate that frame of thinking from management. FFG is a seed to exit and was until it changed last week a direct venture company, usually with seed and exit the value is the dividend, because how the financials work, once they invest in a seed business that allocation is no longer on their books, so even though it says red, the value is converted from cash on the books to equity, then your looking at time to listing then 10-20% of allocation for dividends of FFG holding of listed company. Having both business models isn't impossible and doesn't hinder the performance, in fact it supports it and the value of direct venture SP works like any other company, the value holds the share price if not increases it and makes it more volitile but in benefit to share holders; if they chose to leverage that and borrow against it to increase their holdings, invest more to accelarate current holding or aquire another company or seed another business is up to them. No they can't use money from one business to put into another but they can receive income from a seed business like minerium as you can see from the financials.

I still think the core business is seed to exit and their main mission was to help and incubate entrepreneurs and small businesses, but to ignore the obsolete potential in the current holdings and the way the world is heading would be a major disappointment, not to mention the likeliness of it pinning singapore as a leader in blockchain and crypto hub of SEA.

I'll be really interested in house and car insurance using blockchain and crypto, imagine an increasing asset (crypto) used to pay for insurance, now think of the traditional financial operation of insurance. Its a no brainer that the margins are not just wider because of blockchain, mineirum to auth contarcts at 3-15% value, but now the holding packet increases with the value of crypto and because you its only a dollar value they could hold their reserves in the best crypto available or even trading it in and out. Its an absolute FKen money wagon. I'm too poor to make happen, but i know theres some rich folk here so.....get richer you lucky sobs. Theres a key here but im sure you can figure it out and if you can't then that at least give me a chance to try to get this as a proposal.

If ragga is here he might have some substantial info on your topic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $21.27K 1.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1163227 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2274016 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ 1399704
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.