FFG 8.33% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

Dont expect to hear every detail of a private company, they only...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

Dont expect to hear every detail of a private company, they only need to release details of a majority held company as per ruling on listing and the accounting act. But there is culture difference in singapore and aust. from research of business acumen between the two countries, hence the below standard update reports more akin to budget updates of a milkbar, but the vision is good, investments are in the right area, in a high growth economy forecasted for 5% to 7% growth with a growing middle class and growing per capita spending on the tail wind of a tech evolution crossing 6 countries. That cross trade was for 30K so it was most likely private brokers, theres 6 brokers that share the same building as FFG.

Literally companys build HQ in singapore and build factories in vietnam, thailand, Indonesia. While doing research i had found two large banks wanting to back construction and utilities in Myanmar worth a few 100 million each. So be patient, the could release something this week, my calc time frame was based on how long the forever pay license was worth, not the already established tech they had and could incorporate to their stack. I've given them mid july, if they pulled tech from all their sources they could be done in a month and a half, if its on a blockchain network they could be in beta in two to three weeks from april, then hard launch it next week to mid june.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $21.4K 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 187127 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2978555 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.