FFG 8.33% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

I feel not everyone understands this business modelOur BNPL...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

I feel not everyone understands this business model

Our BNPL SmartFunding has already been launched for the SE Asian Market. The company is fine tuning for value adds as we speak.

Smartfunding has officially launched its BNPL service into the South East Asian market.

The Singaporean central bank has licenced the Smartfunding platform, which has launched a BNPL financing program for corporations in the South East Asia region.

This BNPL service is now taking applications, which are then automatically process via Smartfunding’s proprietary online platform, which was developed primarily by Fatfish’s in-house venture builder team.

Fatfish is now in processo of value adding with further building the operating BNPL with new purchases, this one as follows to be approved by Shareholders at AGM.

• FFG to acquire 100% of BNPL “Next Ltd”, a holding company that aims to provide various corporate and consumer financial services for a consideration of A$4.14 million, to be satisfied entirely in FFG shares
    • - BNPL Next Ltd owns 60% of “Circo”, which operated the Circopay platform, a pioneering Earned Wage Access (EWA) provider in Southeast Asia

This important add-on will be grow into a vast network to supply a much needed simple finance operation was Earned wage Access to make available wage lending with out the requirement more expensive avenues for borrowers such as Credit cards or personal loan type lending.

Yes, conversion of approved conversion rights for Director Lau. He has bought shares in the past at higher prices as well.

He believes in the company to make money.

He has to make us more again as the money rolls in. GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.98K 1.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4161378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 899038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.