FFG 0.00% 1.3¢ fatfish group limited

$1 club, page-2390

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I can see the Pay later products put together into the BNPL working model that is being put forward certainly isn't following your vision utilising an expanded VOPY for development and where it could go and do. Its not following your dream for income and otherdevelopment as you see it so you are contemplatingt other choices.

Traders and investors on the other hand just want the final BNPL product to be coming a financial package in the end, that is simplified with a number of products that formulate into workable income developing revenue continually,. Fatberry is part of it and we are told it has synergies that will add to their basic lending products with current and new product lines they have the opportunity to market.

We are waiting slow slow for the advice of progression of the working product/s and business projections with the strategies with territories going forward. We know the companies we have to fit but not the information on how it is advancing as a go product getting incomes on the table. I know this is not easy setting up with banking regulations to follow and with workable solutions with connections and partnerships. However we must be able to get some clarity on the final simplicity of operation and staff movements - some confidence moving forward with full knowledge of the working model to feel confident and move onwards and upwards, that's all. It is always frustrating when you are waiting but tolerable when the the cards are on the table.

We need information very soon. If they do it right we will move quickly in the right direction. A successful company is hard to put together but once tit is running it is easier to manage and visualise. Then, we are on a winner.

An opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $11.13K 856.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 937294 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.