FFG 0.00% 1.3¢ fatfish group limited

$1 club, page-2391

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

Cheynne a successful company is hard to put together, yes. Its been 8 years and no I dont want smartfunding to be like VOPY. I like each as there own entity, but P2P is fading because the returns and the amount of risk you have to take compared to reward is dismal. Do you know what the return for on some of the products on smartfunding is? You lock up $10,000 for 9 months and in return after fees you get $600. You loan $60,000 and after 9 months you get $2,800. If you invest $150,000 for 12 months you'll get 10,000. I have told them they havnt offered anything different to the banks except for worse returns and no insurance but higher fees for remediation. You know how they resolve these, theres a secondary market where instituations can buy your bad debt and milk money from you until its paid, do you really think after fees that a bottom tier company will retrieve all you money back. Embedded finance isnt some dream of mine Cheynne, its a neccesity to keep the business a float. only 1 out of 6 investment oppurtunities in smartfunding has been over subscribed, the other 5 have been underfunded, which I've also sent an email about and also said that they need to show that a separate wallet is being developed to show that development is in the process and could take time. 2 months later, its now being developed they may have wasted $800,000 that if they applied for a malay licence themselves they could have gotten it since it took 3 months to obtain. Now outstanding shares is closer to 1.5billion which puts a psychological strain on the SP. from 700million 8 months ago to 1.3billion and who knows how much more they are going to give away. I mentioned to a group of trader to hold on because at some point Lau will stop playing defence and protecting his friends and his interest that maybe, just maybe he might kick it into gear and realise he is able to push forward and harder if not the same thing that has happened for the last 8 years will occur again and in another 5 years the share price will be under .20cents with current holdings thats $250million aprox, in the future multiples are going to be tighter, its just how the economics works for when you print these QE schemes, let alone a useless government that has no balls to cut off people from overseas and protect the public now we have a delta variant running rampant, who knows what the future will hold, time is not on our side if all the pieces don't align.

all IMO, we all have different investing and trading strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $11.13K 856.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 937294 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.