FFG 8.33% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

True TP. I did watch 4 Corners and the allegations on Ossie...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    True TP.

I did watch 4 Corners and the allegations on Ossie billionaire Lex Greensill and co hypnotised world leaders and the rich and powerful and others until it all fell apart through suspect financing which was painfully obvious in the end that it would eventually fall.

I can see you’ve discovered the financial world is full of pitfalls and you have to do your homework if you are investing your hard earned. Be very careful when lending money unless you research very well and and look for a long history of success otherwise forget it.

I am looking at the share only and share price increase (we hope) following the final presentation of our Pay later products formulated with an BNPL working model with some other financial and insurance offshoots.

This product is the big test for Fatfish, different to iCandy which was in a helpful industry initially fairly easy to set up. It is volatile too as most e-products are but it is a value add to us with a cash value shareholding.

Most spec and e-shares are slowed recently for Pandemic and other reasons at the base and everyone is looking for a boost but we tread warily each day waiting for the time of analysis of the final product to come. The time to see if things are moving with tempo and values. This will be time we evaluate and decide if is going to be seed to growth or seed ro exit.

But as a sharetrader we also decide if it will be a resounding SE Asian business success operation or it will be assessed another way. Have they got it right with the suggestion of Islamic strength behind them? If they have then we have a good chance.

There are no guarantees but we can get a good idea when we assess the final presentation. We either wait for this or we don’t, that’s it in a nutshell.

Welcome to share trading all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $14.65K 1.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1930000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 84669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.