FFG 14.3% 1.2¢ fatfish group limited

$1 club, page-598

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    -Dude you should know by now that at times the market acts irrational, personally if all goes well .30 cents to 40cent permitting Thursdays break down.

FFG is the parent company of Abelco, Short cut the two listing requirements for exchange qualifications.

-Smartfunding; BNPL has been suggested to be backed by the Singapore bank, they gave a capital markets service license which Smartfunding [permitting thursdays Ann] is a acting as a 'Broker Dealer' and the bank facilitates the loan after smartfunding doing its due diligence/risk managment. (so far from from what i can see, business can sign up and not apply but have their account on standby, upon which after request there's supposedly a 24hr turn around or plan to be.

The Singapore bank say borrow from something like interbanking at .25% and they lend it to smart funding for 3% (that includes the spread and cost, average personal business loans are 5%, unsecured term loans at 7%-12%, FFG:SF starts at 7% to 15%. Im guessing (permitting thursdays Ann) theres a loan amount/Time=% so say a loan is made for for $25K- lowest available product- for 1 month= 10%
    singapore banks up side is 2.75%=$687.5

FFG:SF return $2,431.25 + $150 establishment fee for every contract.

Note % varies over time so you can spread the repayment period and break it down to small easier payments.

So this is rough in theory for every new update every client could be worth $2431.25 X #number of clients, obviously its not going to show up in the finacials like this lol but do you get the idea on how it would work (permitting thursday Ann), now over a 12 month period they find say 50 companies that want 1 million at its lowest rate, and if i understood it correctly, the payment is fixed so early termination you still pay for the full allotted cost for time of the loan.

I dont know if i explained it well, sorry im pretty retarded but what your seeing in the market is people buying ahead of the market and holders who have invested so much energy and time breaking down and trying to understand the stock that following it and all its investments, different strats, partnerships, soirées and award ceremonies the company kind of 'is fun'.

If all goes well over the 3 quarters FFG has a functioning platform they can duplicate, List, partner, joint venture with IOU or ask SINGAPORE BANK TO LEND US 40MILLION TO BUY IOU. yea nah jokes that would be pretty cool though, hey man you have a good morning and good luck trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $44.16K 3.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5136802 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 119193 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.