RNU 1.06% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

$1 club, page-296

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Good evening @Phoenixx. This is my own personal opinion and in no shape or form am I giving you any professional advice. I'm the sort of investor that likes to find undervalued stocks with huge upside and potential. When you consider the companies current market cap at around $233 million @$0.14 a share and RNU is sitting on the second largest graphite deposit in the world in a tier 1 mining country and they are going to process it all on site and ship to partners around Australia and also around the world expect more growth. It will be the first and only facility of it's kind in Australia. Yes I know guys EGR Has the same processing facility planned but there mine site is in TANZANIA. Still another great share though.

There will be huge growth but in saying that I'm looking @ a 10 year forecast from now. I'm not a day trader nor am I one to hold short term. I like to find those very undervalued stocks with huge Potential to grow like RNU. It will continue to grow if I didn't believe that I wouldn't still be holding. But please keep in mind trading is in a new age where you have a lot of day traders looking for quick gains in short term that's a totally different ball game and it's not something I respect in an investor because these guys just pump and dump the market all day hence why your constantly seeing these huge rises one day and then huge drops the next its just market manipulation no insight or knowledge required just a bunch of tech geeks making money.

So when we're saying $1 club $2 club etc yes we are being very realistic within a years time exactly, when within that year no one knows. But this is the share market and there will always be external factors that cause market corrections. Now will it continue to grow yes it will but definitely not everyday. Will we see the same growth we saw today on a daily basis probably no probably yes. But looking at the chart it is looking very healthy but expect pullbacks from time to time that's absolutely natural for any share regardless of Market Cap or Industry.

I personally believe in this share so I'm topping up. Whether you top up is absolutely your decision. But just some word of advice never invest what you can't afford to lose. Always invest wisely and within your means. For example I work off a 20 % principle. I generally only invest max 20% if I got more than 80% of that in the bank. For example if I had $10000 in the bank I would only put a max of max $2000 on a share. I like to play it safe because nothing is a guarantee and any investment you make has risk even buying a home. Unless there is a huge market crash I will throw my money on one of the big 4 banks preferably ANZ,NAB or WBC I see more room for growth with them over CBA and they are generally a very safe investment with very minimum risk. Then I cash back out at years end but that is generally only a once in an every 10 year opportunity like the GFC or the COVID-19 crash we recently experienced last year in mid March.

That's how I personally operate I hope that was helpful but whether or not you top up that choice is yours. Read over the AEM investor conference presentation again and see if you feel confident in where RNU is heading. Personally I was extremely impressed with what I heard today but that's also my personal opinion and I will be topping up wisely.

Good Night @Phoenixx #GET RICH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $290.0K 3.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124998 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.