HT8 12.5% 0.9¢ harris technology group limited

Good Morning All. Melbourne Cup day today. Yet HT8 engine...

1. 3,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Good Morning All. Melbourne Cup day today. Yet HT8 engine doesn't stop as we move towards the busiest quarter in the year.

Last Qtr was another record Qtr. $15m revenue + cashflow positive + significant increase in inventory.

Tightly held company this one. The ducks are starting to really line up nicely. Savvy investors have slowly and patiently accumulated their shareholdings.

In the last 12mths, the Top 20 shareholders have increased their ownership in the shares on issue.

Revenues are Up.
    Cash on hand is Up.

The company is now focused on doing good business. Remaining frugal and nimble. Increasing sales, increasing profits, and leveraging off the ecommerce monsters Amazon, Ebay and the like.

Early days here, and I think we are on a winner. Holding on to my shares tightly, accumulating where I can. There is only so long that sideline watchers, institutions, fund managers, and retail holders can question the validity if this business and it's model. The writing is on the wall. Savvy investors have done their research.

I am confident of yet another record Qtr ahead. I suspect the share price will be higher within the next 6-8 weeks in the lead up to Xmas.

Perhaps we are due some valuation calculations and peer comparisons soon. Then we can determine just how "undervalued" this growth story really is.

Have a nice day all.

$tockfella

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.692M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $163 18.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55702 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 203873 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.