HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

My opinion on your questions:Agreed this is interesting... huge...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My opinion on your questions:
    1. Agreed this is interesting... huge opportunities here, if done well to the right market of cause.
    2. I expect the wall to stay until there's another increase to product range. there is only ever so many people looking for graphics cards or windows license keys at any one time. The more range of products the more likely HT8 is found. Given there appears to be a good level of knowledge around amounts of inventory (little stock sitting around). It proves Garrison is using the data all the platforms provide very well. So I assume he is allocating resources effectively and will find gaps in the market. (Ger's another listed products on ebay graph?... please smile.png)
    3. This greatly depends on pricing and marketing of the site I think. If we are just hoping for word of mouth I doubt it will get that much traction... But I don't think the website is the main goal but just adds another effective revenue stream next to all the other online platforms. It might be just a case of making sure google lists HT.com.au near the top with eBay, amazon etc when you search for a product. (e.g. just pay google some $$$).
    4. From my communications with Garrison the feeling i get is this is his baby and he has one goal in mind, that's for it to succeed. Everything he does is in the attempt to help prop up HT8. For example the new building, he knew the business had an issue with dividing everything over 4 locations but also knew Ht8 couldn't afford to get a place itself without asking the market for another top up. So instead he has further dipped into his own wealth to buy a big warehouse and renting it back to HT8 providing cheap rent (plus free for the 1st 3 months (from memory) I assume this helps lows the costs while the other warehouse contracts wrap up... instead of been hit with double the expenses) and this allows Ht8 to look even more efficient. Very smart move as all gong well he will make the cheap rent back in spades profits will look better and SP increases (theoretically), increasing his wealth as 30% owner.
    Last edited by Roarlenny: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.