HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

Keeping the conversation going, is there anyone here who can do...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Keeping the conversation going, is there anyone here who can do a fundermental analysis breakdown? I think we have some good precursors here for the price to offer a good return in the long run. The CEO has a lot of skin in the game keeps investing and has archived a lot in turning the company around. I also like the fact he pays himself very modestly. For a small cap growth company the fundermentals are very healthy and looks very undervalued for it's PE ratio. A new warehouse on the way will offer considerably more space and should markedly expand sales. This will also further help cost reduction. The new website is looking clean, will continue to improve over time and should gain organic traffic as the company expands and gains more attention. The effects of lock downs and new virus variants should last at least another year into the online sales boom and this shift will remain permanent. I like the simple mission statement of the company to become the biggest seller on online platforms. I know a lot of new traders here may be loosing patience but IMO this is looking to be a very solid investment. Am looking forward to new announcements on the horizon GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.