HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

$1 club, page-60

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Great question here. I am not sure about the macro side of the markets, but I do know that ASX ecommerce companies ran hot late last year, HT8 included.

Since then, ecommerce continues to grow, this is a trend that will continue for the years to come. That is, buyer behaviours hare evolving.

Lockdowns in Australia and throughout the world have catalysed these evolving trends and have resulted in buyer behaviours shifting faster than what would have occurred without the lockdowns.

On the HT8 front, we have to separate the share price from the business and it's fundamentals. This is precisely the task that savvy investors do.

They obsess with understanding misunderstood companies so well, that they have the conviction to hold and accumulate on price pullbacks.

They focus on business growth, revenues, disciplined management, and they invest in a company that they can see strong growth in.

For me, the mandate has been simple with HT8. I will invest and remain invested so long as I see the company do 4 things:

1. Grow revenues
    2. Become cashflow positive
    3. Make increased profits
    4. Retain discipline in expenditure

I believe we are witnessing early stage performance in all 4 things.

The market is not convinced yet. But it will be. Continued growth, records, and performance usually catches on to the market later. By then, our investment should be very well matured, given our early stage investment.

Let's see how we go. One thing I must say is that I am very pleased to see that our CEO continued to buy shares on market. It shows such confidence, that even he himself is investing his money into this company.

Goodnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.