HT8 0.00% 1.1¢ harris technology group limited

G'day everyone, been on HC for about a month now ,following...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    G'day everyone, been on HC for about a month now ,following another thread for a different stock, where I found everyone beating each other up all the time. This is my first post.
    I recently started my accumulation journey of HT8, as unlike alot of other companies:
    * they are profitable, albeit very small at this time
    * director/s heavily invested in the shares of it's own company and continue to be, looking forward, holding a substantial chunk of shares outstanding.
    * consolidation of logistics and distribution to one warehouse, which should have a sizeable impact on margin going forward
    * and we can't forget they hold the no 1 seller status on amazon, ebay and catch.
    But what drew me to them, is they're doing this in a highly competitive market against some extremely big names, I have no doubt we will see well earned gains from this organisation in the next 12-36 months.
    I always invest for the longer term.
    Thanks, let's hope we see the screen lighting up with joy after the Dec qtr, reporting all of those wonderful Christmas sales, the only thing that concerns me, is the absolute bottle neck of goods at ports and distribution centres around the globe which will impact this period.
    Ciao, Side Show Bobsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.290M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 882701 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 506670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.22pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.