IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

1 Day to go before Launch, page-176

1. 92 Posts.
    Mate there is no question this ad is getting hammered. I just cant understand why ? It is what it is. Its a Gen-Y pop culture ad. I find them horrible but so what? I find 99% of ads offensive and vacuous yet the ad industry seems to be doing fine. Its a selfie-drone not an iphone. Does everyone understand that ? It didn't exist and now it does, yet everyone has rigid opinions on exactly how the ad should have gone. Typical self-entitled crap attitude IMO.
    It has the capability to take selfie shots and vids and that's what it was showing in a fake action setting. Is anyone able to tell me what it should have shown ? It showed it flying, looking at his face, taking pics. That's what it does. I don't think anyone has even mentioned the POSSIBILITIES rather than the capabilities. The main point of this thing is the user decides what to do with it. I want to see it buzzing over people at a rock concert, or following a skateboarder on a half-pipe. I want to see some crazy little grommet take it into the surf with them. Or a couple kissing in the park. Blah blah whatever you like. Possibilities people open up you minds.
    Snap out of the "im disappointed" rubbish. I bet your parents are disappointed yet you feel fine about yourself don't you. Its perspective and right now a lot of people have none. Oh and if you hold and aren't happy sell. Sell up. We want serious holders not sad-sacks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.