TPI 4.29% 73.0¢ transpacific industries group ltd

1 december or who is selling their shares?, page-2

1. 8,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I have a view, not a very good one, since I have been averaging down and down and down for years and participated in each capital raising and am now under over $180k, but...

If the value when Warburg Pincus bought in was assumed to be $1.50 and the share price was trading around $1.40 early in the year before it seems word of this recent capital raising might of got around (speculation only)

I am hoping the value of each share may intrinsically have been $1.40. Therefore each lot of 14 shares may have been worth $19.60. Extra fund of 9 shares for 0.50c have been addeded to the value adding $4.50 to the value. Therefore you have $24.60 in value for every 23 (14+9) shares. Making a theoretical value of $1.06 per share.

If it gets near that figure I may burn my losses and forget about this as my worst ever investment.

Otherwide, I shall keep it and use it as an excuse to explain the grinding of my teeth as I work an extra few years longer before retiring.

There is no basis to the above belief, but it is almost christmas so I may start believing in the big fat jolly fellow who brings presents to those who have been good.

As to the price, I would expect a very gradual slower than slow rise over the next 18 months. I wouldn't expect it to top 85c before Christmas, but I hope I am wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.