RSG 1.53% 64.5¢ resolute mining limited

They are really dangling this rate cut carrot bs in front of...

1. 11,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4688

They are really dangling this rate cut carrot bs in front of everyone aren't they, I think we have heard it for 2 years now. Even though inflation gets progressively worse with all the money printing, especially from leftist governments globally, plus all the geopolitical issues coming in thick and fast. It is all programmed, they will likely cut rates one time, in October just before the US election to get everyone upbeat for the Biden campaign lol. That is why they say "later this year". Even though there will be no merit to rates actually getting cut.

Look at the shift in the US border policy in the last 2 days, after keeping it open for years they now want to do something about it? Did they get enough votes coming over now? Then after all the support of Israel when the Gaza genocide commenced, they are suddenly now for Palestine? If there are still sheep that fall for this crap, then I have nothing much to say but they are absolute morons.

Anyway, regardless of which way rates, or the world heads, gold will only strengthen, nothing can stop where this global economy is heading...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.373B
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.5¢ 63.5¢ $3.552M 5.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 141270 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 58610 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.