NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

1 dollar in 3 to 6 months discussion thread

1. 10 Posts.
    Hi Everybody,

I am still baffled to see the stock take such a hammering over the last few days. I can understand some people's remarks that the "amateurs" may have got carried away with the hype and bought the stock at 65c when the new oil discovery was announced but surely the people who subscribed to the capital raising at 50c were not all "amateurs" and not all of them would have been long-term investors. There would have been all sorts of people who subscribed including short and long term investors.

I still feel quite confident of NDO hitting the $1 figure as we approach October/November but it seems the market sentiment has really fallen over the last few days on absolutely no bad news. NDO's price once used to react up/down based on the crude oil price but in the last few days it hasn't even done that! And with only good news to come in the near future including the overcoming of a relatively 'risky' proposition of actually starting to produce oil at a stable rate, the share price activity has got me puzzled!

It would be a massive surprise to see a surge in the share price once oil is being produced in the next few days as that would teach me a lot about the risk investors attach to the actual hooking up and steady production.

Do you all see the fundamentals and technicals supporting the $1 price target in three to six months time? What things are and aren't in NDO's favour in regards to this?

Ta,
    JA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 88.0¢ $8.8K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 12750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.