LYC 0.98% $6.04 lynas rare earths limited

1 dollar party, page-25

1. 556 Posts.
    " I don't even think they are ramping, they are too stupid for that. It's just being too emotionally involved with a stupid stock."

Glad to hear that you have all the intelligence to make up for all the 'stupid' Lynas holders.

I guess it doesn't matter that 2 months ago some smart money pumped 250 odd million into the company.....they were dumb, what do they know.
    I guess it also doesn't matter that the Japanese government via one of it's authorities, is also pumping in hundreds of millions of dollars for phase 2 of the project.

These independent investors and others, what do they know, huh...nothing according to our friendly troll.

I really find it amazing how those that are negative about any stock not just Lynas, come out of the woodwork when the stock is at the low point of its cycle, and you never hear from them when the stock rebounds....funny that, I guess they need to tell us how clever they are...makes 'em feel good......Do we ever get any info. of any substance...never...typical.....total waste of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.04
Change
-0.060(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $5.287M 874.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 62191 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 7926 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.