BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

1 dollar party, page-111

1. 1 Posts.
    It is quite comical what people right on here at times.

Echoing the thoughts of some others on here, I can't believe how majority of people are completely missing the big picture of this company. So caught up in video production methods that they don't realize it is the complete ecosystem and the data that is key. It would not surprise me in the slightest if they had their own TV channel in the coming years (after all it is called Big Review TV) and when this happens the businesses that did not go through with their memberships will be scrambling to take up memberships or better yet buy a higher package. Easily could be added throughout hotel rooms/google maps/snapchat and various other huge platforms.
    At the rate big are expanding their video ecosystem and offsetting their costs with those that do sign directly and that are paying monthly subscriptions, this company will either be above $10 or be bought out within the next few years.

People are asking why David Steinfort doesn't take more of a role here, steer the ship. What you should ask is "why he would partner with a company that is so shady" (according to reports here)
    Such an intelligent man would of seen through the cracks, he obviously sees the value in BIG.

I am a new investor but don't buy into this smear campaign, likely some bigger fish trying to grab more. Alas, I shouldn't complain too much buy on fear and sell on greed...from what I have read that's how the best do it. My only regret is I bought heavily on the first bounce at 1.82 and I don't have a heap of spare change to throw at it on subsequent bounces which may/may not come.

See the holders around the Caribbean in 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.