TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Its being a long wait for many posters here, for me about 4...

1. 1,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Its being a long wait for many posters here, for me about 4 years. Only brought small parcels from 10c to 70c, it would be crazy to sell now but remember there are those that may have brought at 10c - 15c mark and can materialise some good profits x3,x4,x5.

Hopefully with such a small SOI that the ability to manipulate the SP will be minimal.

Lets hope that we don't get too much hype, it attracts bots and downrampers, the beauty of this forum is the general respect and good nature, whilst there may be some differences of opinions and ideas it is well balanced.

Lets all hope that the IO market can hold up well and if Ian delivers over the next 4 months than December 2021 is looking good.

Actually theoretically looking at the EBITDA, PER numbers, this could be easily my best stock IF it gets into production. Im been a bit cautious here.

The risk/reward is great.

We dare to dream - gee $2 is only a MC of $300m - the numbers become staggering if you take a PER of even 10 don't mention 15 thats only for IO, for V then well........the stars team the stars.

V will be the next big thing 2023 or maybe 2022 - energy storage is going to explode in 2022 just don't tell the Feds they just won't understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.