AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

$1 everyone, page-54

1. 616 Posts.
    Rare post but good post!

I just want to add something here. We all know Im a big supporter of AJX and what NC has done, but I want to make sure I 100% make it clear

***** I publicly want to acknowledge Nick Clark for the work he has done in turning around a company that had no direction when we were all questioning if it had hope, into a company that he strategically position in all the right way, where we hit a high of $1 (and let look at the real incredible thing here.... Look how fast he did it). I don't know where to go, or how to start, but I intend to find a way to thank NC. He hides under the shadows just doing his job, he rarely seeks out the public light. we see the Chairman on interviews and front pages of newspapers, but we all know who did it all and yet when some in his position would want to be super dooper public, he says.. yeah whatever, and in NC words' "i don't need to waste my time with nay of that crap" He is a CEO and obviously a true leader to be able to have achieved what he has achieved. I have held strong from the low teens. I am debt free with money in the bank which hasn't happened to me.... ever, thanks to NC and his team. He is IMO the CEO of the year, and there are people far more senior than him that as far as Im concerned, he would run rings around... Thank you, thank, thank you. NC (and his team) has changed lives!*****

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.