GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

has it occured to anyone with the near profitable status this...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3673
    has it occured to anyone with the near profitable status this could actually be an opporunity?

Where will the share price open? 50m raising on a market cap of 150m = dilution by a 3rd = 15c? that makes it a profit of 90% on a 1-to-1 basis = make a significant amount of your loss back with added options?

With the April ramp-up figures , May , June are going to be equally positive. also in this time KOPEX will also announce their take on the argentinian assets shortly. Some value for james bay and pontoon will also add to this. I would be suprised if we open very close to high teens

Heres an interesting thought, how much did GXY need? 50m, thats what ECE was right? at what price should you offer shares to ensure everybody gets a chance at subscribing (thereby avoiding dilution) and yet achieve 50m. At 1-for-1 on a shareholder base of say 600m, that happens to be 0.08c. In summary, 0.08c was simply the outcome of an equation comparing 50m to the 600m shareholder base.

*I am still not happy, too many years, too long, too many times averaging out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.