EBG 0.00% $1.16 eumundi group limited

Hi texas5qld,sorry for late reply, I have been off the grid.What...

1. 4,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Hi texas5qld,
    sorry for late reply, I have been off the grid.

What you mention about over subscripions must be something in the underwritters agreement as it does not mesh with this (cut and paste from Rights Issue Offer Document)

"1.5 Additional Shares
    Each Eligible Shareholder may apply for additional New Shares, in addition to their Entitlement, at an issue price of three and one half cents ($0.035) per New Share (Additional Shares). In the event that there is a Shortfall in Applications under the Offer, the Company, subject to the terms of the Underwriting Agreement, reserves the right to allocate any Shortfall of New Shares to subscribers for Additional Shares at its sole and absolute discretion, subject to the terms of the Underwriting Agreement. There is no guarantee that Eligible Shareholders will be successful in being allocated any of the Additional Shares they may apply for. The Company may reject any application for Additional Shares or allocate fewer New Shares than applied for by subscribers for Additional Shares.
    The ability of the Company to issue Additional Shares is dependant upon the extent of any Shortfall to the Offer and the terms of the Underwriting Agreement. Applications for Additional Shares must be made in the Additional Shares section on the Entitlement and Acceptance Form accompanying this Offer Document.
    In the case that there is less than full subscription by Eligible Shareholders to their Entitlements under this Offer Document, the Directors reserve the right to issue any Shortfall at their discretion subject to the terms of the Underwriting Agreement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.