BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

1 for 10, page-8

1. 1,398 Posts.
    errrr
    D/T's include Top Investment fund managers. You will never get rid of D/T's nor should you. They provide liquidity.

IF THEY BUY.

However IF THEY SELL (read shorts... and not bashing shorts altho its beyond you and I to short a stock without borrowing at least a couple of million to be effective.)

then its a different story. It seems to me that in low growth times like now that the Funds want to make profits NOT by buying but by SELLING other peoples stock so that they can average down at no cost to them. And they average down by lowering the stock themselves till they have the bottom line they project.

This could well happen post consolidation to BMB because it gives D/T's a wider range in which to lower the price. If they mess up the shorts though, they are reducing "risk" because the sp is only falling in smaller increments, so if an issue that drives the stock backup happens they can quickly close out the short and react accordingly.

This could happen to BMB. What makes the consolidation attractive to holders is that lenders would look more favourably on a tighter register and for those that borrow to invest.

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.