AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

1 for 12 offer , page-2

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Hi Jaak
    The smile on our faces is growing bigger by the day.
    The story is unfolding nicely.
    It is fantastic that our Company Board of Directors did not forget their shareholders and offer us the opportunity to purchase shares at 60c (which is 8c less than the sophisticated investors).
    This capital raising puts the company in such a strong position that any sellers looking for a quick profit after the closing date will quickly get absorbed by willing buyers, as imho AGS is still so very very very cheap at the current price. Time along with the reasons given in recent HC posts by such educated persons the likes of Wasa,Harry7,Grant64,Cainmaple,Sisyphus,Vespasian03,Strike101,Harley7,Chicka, Nightstalker,Jatz etc,etc to name just a few will see AGS go from strength to strength.
    My partner and I sit in bracket 9 and can't wait for our early Christmas present.
    We will take up our full entitlement.
    It will be nice if our HC family of AGS holders hang tight for the medium to long term to enjoy a long awaited share price appreciation, as we have been through a very trying period.
    Remember HC family that together as a group we are the No.2 AGS shareholder.
    There is 146 Hot Copper posters who have indicated they hold AGS shares and 42 of those have been kind enough to volunteer which bracket they are in. These 42 AGS shareholders account for just over 7 Million shares.
    GL all holders.....I look forward to the next AGM and I am sure our smiles will match those of our committee to whom I would like to say a big THANK YOU for remembering your shareholders in this capital raising venture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.