FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Hi all, I bought far 10 years ago at 13c and held through the...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi all,

I bought far 10 years ago at 13c and held through the first sengal duster. Continued to hold at 2c.

The reason I sold at 13.5 c was:

1. Flow a terrible merger. What did it bring us. Nothing but 100% dilution. This is Cath Normans asset - remember this.

2. Over priced FAR ceo. The company has no cash flow and we pay the CEO what ? This was Mike Evans asset not hers. She did not bring it.

3. She sells down her holdings yet wants everyone else to buy. Seriously if we are going to pay this individual well above market for a no cash flow explorer you would think she could put 10k even of her actual own money in. But no. She believes in this stock soo much she will not touch it with 1 cent.

If I were Farjoy i would look at her track record and remove her. But hey his call as major shareholder.

I sold my shares after the discoveries and I am glad to be out. Nothing management has done to date has changed my mind.

Do not get me wrong, i wish shareholders the best of luck. However for this stock to shine you need management looking less for a high salary and more for a believer.

Check 10 years ago before last senegal duster shareprice will fall away prior to drill result announcement. Check again first two senegal drills same thing happened both times there.

Good luck all,
    Super
    Last edited by SuperNinja: 26/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.