FAR 0.51% 49.5¢ far limited

1 for 17 offer, page-7

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    OOO.
    "I can't see why people wouldn't be buying at eight-to-nine cents, but then half the friends/relos I've spoken with have demurred. We are all different."

I can understand why.
    And I don't understand why ALL the 7.5c Director options weren't taken up. That is a huge Q at the back of my mind. It reminds me that this is still a very big punt. It haunts me to this day.

Apart from that leetle detail, it all looks extraordinarily good. Almost too good to be true.....

My biggest punt of all time (wont mention what it was) looked too good to be true as well and it took off like a rocket. Took ten years though and if I had just bought and held, I would own Jamaica today.

As to the retail 1:17 component
    Thats $15m and 188m shares. Thats a huge number. FJ's 11% of that is $1.7m and 22m shares.
    Quite a few left to take up. I can't see the retails taking it all. Then again, the instos were scaled back so they will probably pick up any shortfall.

I will be taking my full entitlement up and will go for a (big) top up as well but, the 7.5c CN non-exercise tells my head to exercise a degree of caution.

My heart says this is a goer though........and possibly a one of those too good to be true things that actually might come off.

I'm thrilled for all the grizzled veterans (they all sound very gnarly) eeearggghhh, I remember when it was .03, .15 before they had busses and trams and things and we wore 3 cornered hats and rode on horses stuff etc. I hope they finally enjoy the spoils as well or are they doomed once again?

Damn you all, courage and let the devil take the hindmost

Looking forward to some good results. My mother, mistress, schnauzer and two of my favourite children are now in hock.

Credits to a v nice Barossa red......
    and the special Honduran hand rolled tabacaleros

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.003(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $25.15K 50.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90217 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.