"HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    "HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!"
    "Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!"
    You being a supposedly ex military man would have to be proud of a triple amputee veteran who has started up the go fund me for the wall.Put himself in harm's way is the most injured service man who survived was expected not to. He has now been deleted from farcebook his wife's account has been deleted from farcebook. Where did you serve in the military? Most people i know that have served suffer from PTSD and there lives are wrecked. My cousin was blown up by a artillery shell died 5 times before they got him well enough to air lift him back to Australia, left a paraplegic. I guess you are going to post about this fella being unpatriotic about starting up this go fund me for the wall. I really felt for him when i see that he got ignored by Nancy Pelosi and all you can do is post about charging Trump with treason and death. Why don't you back up your fellow ex military soldier or are you just out to get a rise out of the saner people on this hot copper because you are full of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.