AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

$1 Here We Come, page-3

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I am almost certain, Dentie, that is a deliberate ploy. I have a few weeks ago said so. The recent announcement to sell the biotech arm of the business makes me more convinced.

The company will be bought by Elk with Maria and may be one more member of the board as junior partners for a penny. The management is intentionally letting the SP slide with no intervention whatsoever. Otherwise, they would have said something positive or update us on any revenue or cost cutting related milestone. Instead it is dead silence. Why?

The management is also intentionally making zero effort to reduce cost, very much within their means which would have given SHs and investors some comfort that they are doing something positive and lift up the SP. Why?

The management has decided to sell the biotech arm of the business as soon as possible. Dennis and Maria are not really interested in this business. The later could not manage it and has managed to kill it any way. To them it is just a pain in the neck and it is in their interest to get rid of it before they acquire Cellmid.

With biotech arm gone, SP low, all cash gone with no chance of CR, they can acquire the company for nothing and we, die hard SHs, uprampers, down rampers as some classify us, ( I regard myself as a SH who believe in the potential of the company but it is in the wrong hands) will be left with nothing.

SAD STORY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 662564 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 100002 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.