MEI 0.00% 16.0¢ meteoric resources nl

This endless debate on the value of the company cracks me up....

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    This endless debate on the value of the company cracks me up. Come on, we all know what we're doing here right: They generate targets and test them until one comes good or they run out of $ and go under. until that point there is no asset and the company has no inherent value at all...

Hoofa, I like your posts, they crack me up and are actually pretty insightful. AND Andrew Tunks is a top notch geologist and, I'd argue stands a better chance than most of making a discovery. 2 things can be true at once, who'd have thought...

For the geos out there, the Alta-Florista belt is a bit of an odd one for porphyries (age); though given the epithermal mineralisation, there may well be. Palm springs, if the Au price holds/rises is still shaping as a decent little plan b provided that anticline doesnt start plunging off too deeply.

So in the mean time, let the share price ping off the bottom and enjoy the ride or get out when you're out of patience but no point acting like a pre discovery explorer SP should "grow" or have some "value" beyond us muppets pricing in our hopes and dreams!

Teaching some folk how to suck eggs! smile.png
    Last edited by Sdk22: 17/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 7168 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.