ZIP 0.43% $1.16 zip co limited..

Well, we are a week away from the BRICS currency being...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Well, we are a week away from the BRICS currency being introduced. That BRICS currency will replace the petrodollar standard from next week and thus begins the downward economic spiral of the USA as the Saudis do all their oil trades in BRICS currency from then on.

And why is this of interest?

Hmm, perhaps it's because the Saudis or more specifically Mohammed Bin Salman (who is the protector of Islam's holy sites in Saudi) has been offered the role to police the mosque in Jerusalem at the temple mount by the Jordanians. See the Jordanians policed the site for decades but now they want the Saudis to police it and hey, the Israelis have agreed to it.

And what does this have to do with credit, BNPL, global banking or any stock for that matter?
    Well, that man Mohammed Bin Salman is in charge of not only Islam's holy sites but, Saudi's oil and now BRICS currency- and do you know what his nickname is?
    He is known across the Middle East as The Beast.
    He got that nickname because he's killed at least 2 of his brothers.
    Oh, and do you remember Biden going and begging him for oil a short while ago? What a strange thing for the POTUS to do.

Well, a man who can raise armies of enraged Muslims to defend their holy sites is about to control not just GLOBAL OIL but the MOST IMPORTANT RELIGIOUS SITE ON EARTH.

Daniel 7:24
    And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Hmm, count that father and uncles- how many are there?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5506/5506784-7188abe495c28e27180f11477814f824.jpg

Now, isn't that just a bunch of truly odd coincedences?

I mean, what's really astonishing is that all the banks have agreed to do away with cash at exactly the same time this is unfurling!

Yeah anyway, what would I know- I'm just a stupid man who refused to get jabbed while the obedient did what their media told them to do. Damn, if only I'd done what the WEF demanded, my health would be so much better.

Electricity prices up by 50% so far this year and set to rise further because 'we must tackle climate change'... gosh, I'd better do what they say because I need my cashless credit in order to buy, well, anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.13 $12.72M 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5215 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31770 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.14 1743719
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.