1 in 3 Under the Pump !, page-161

1. 28,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    "Not such a great feat. Houses have gone from 2.5 times gross median income to about 9 times gross median income."
    So, my two examples were not such a great feat? You then state that houses were once 2.5 times gross median income. Then how is it possible for the payment of a loan, less a 10% deposit, can be paid back by an individual on a gross median income, all within 2yrs and 4 months? Only with enormous restraint and with the use of the tenants' assistance.

You shoot your own claim that this was "not such a great feat" by then providing figures which, for an individual like myself, means that my first home which was not a dump but very much an average house, was achieved with a great deal of financial constraint. If you don't see that, then you are not only grossly insulting but also not in possession of the 'median' level of intelligence that informed commentary on such matters would required for your post to be considered valuable. Either way, your post is indeed valueless.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.