"Seems somebody might be a bit exposed to property...." Once...

1. 28,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    "Seems somebody might be a bit exposed to property...."

Once again, making up stuff you are not in a position to know. But perhaps a few facts from someone who understands their own financial business better than an anonymous poster such as yourself who keeps revealing, time and time, your ignorance.
    My Melbourne intercity property purchased some 10 years ago is now worth 120% more than what I paid for it (possibly more). Because it is owner-occupied, there will be no capital gains tax payable when I sell. I am happy with that. It was my motivation for buying this property when I could read accurately exactly what was happening with Melbourne property.
    This property represents less than 50% of my entire estate's value, so, no I am not over exposed to property. Posters trying to teach you the difference between a Mean Average, a Mode Average and a Median Average, to so little affect, has provided me with a good laugh. Honestly, your ignorance is as near to a comedy show as I've experienced ever in these posts, and that is saying something!!!! Why don't you read and think before posting? It may help, errr, on the other hand it probably would make no difference in your case.

My income stream is across several asset classes, except for property as my property is these days just my own. I have, in the past, made significant money from negatively geared property ownership in Melbourne. But not now......

What a load of bs you write.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.