It just make no sense to be owning more than one property in...

1. 550 Posts.
    It just make no sense to be owning more than one property in retirement with no earned income to negatively geared it isn't it? All one need is a single main residence for tax and pension purposes - the important thing is that we and the taxman understand each other

There are plenty of wisdom where that came from. One more is... nobody in their right mind would tell a temperamentally-challenged person they have a temper-a-mental issue.

And btw, how do you "enjoy" your friends? I really should laid off the jokes at your expense. I do admire teachers.

Though I beg to differ that money is not important to those with plenty. For one, if it's not important, they would stop making money the moment they have "enough". They wouldn't bother going towards the "plenty" part.

But as a tiler once tried to consoled me, seeing my situation and guessing (correctly) at my financial state: If we think what we have is enough, it is enough. If we think it's not enough, then it will never be enough.

Just wait 'til I open that box of fortune cookie.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.