I don't think any bear has ever managed to keep any bulls back...

1. 550 Posts.
    I don't think any bear has ever managed to keep any bulls back before, ever. Most crashes tend to be just the bulls charging full speed ahead until they reach a cliff and went over.

Angry? Seriously, think about it.

If a person believe that what most people hold are just paper wealth that will disappear soon, what reason would they have to be angry or jealous? Sour grapes, maybe, not anger. You know, properties are a hassle, who needs it. Renting is better as it give us freedom.

As I said before, if a person have the savings, has a stable job and are in need of housing. Just bite the bullet and buy one they can afford. We all know life have its ups and downs, can't stay homeless and cashed up in fear of a future that no one can really pin point. That is, if people need a home and can afford one... all the market behaviour, financial calculus about asset allocation shouldn't apply in a decision to have a home.

To overstretched the family budget, load up on debt to "own" a few properties... That's definitely not the best investment decision a person can make.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.