I actually earn a fair bit more than $40K. But then again I...

1. 550 Posts.
    I actually earn a fair bit more than $40K. But then again I don't judge people, or myself, based on income and salary.

It's a good habit to have. It leads to not feeling rich owing a few mountains of debt because the paper quotes some guy down the street selling his "not as good a property as mine" for X, Y and Z.

Mate, if you're still holding onto properties you just bought a few years ago thinking it'll settle your retirement issue, you seriously do not know logic, or history, or maths.

I've met and know Americans who talks like you back in the early 2000. They were all hyping properties, housing... how it's great and secure unlike the stock market that just crashed. Then the GFC happen.

Again, I'm not trying to bring people down or hope it'll collapse. It'll affect me worst if there's a collapse because I know it'll spread everywhere.

Maybe I'm trying to do a public service. Seeing how friends who did well with three properties they bought a few years ago are now re-financing all of those to buy three more. I mean, buy low to sell high. Don't buy somewhat low, love the high then buy higher to sell higher.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.