SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Very happy to be at $1 as my holding is now a 10-bagger. SEA was...

1. 556 Posts.
    Very happy to be at $1 as my holding is now a 10-bagger. SEA was always tracking here providing that markets held; which they did. I hold a fair few. Upside-wise, I think we have a fair way to go still, with the old disclaimer of markets holding. A move up to 1.30's in the short term isn't out of question IMO (based on my own analysis, so please take this with a decent pinch of salt), though a lot of stuff needs to click into place w.r.t. best-case scenario outcomes (fairly speculative call). Well worth reading company and broker reports and doing some analysis for anyone interested in entering at these levels. Downside risks need to be taken into account IMO (some are cited, others can be taken from analogous plays), as there is never a sure thing if one is on the wrong side of the wall, to use a figure of speech. We could go as low as back into the mid-80's if we get volatility or a decent pull-back on steaming US markets (revenge of underlying fundamentals). Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.