MYD 0.00% $1.05 mydeal.com.au limited

Haha before i say anything i will say this. i did not get it...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Haha before i say anything i will say this. i did not get it right on this stock, and infact theres a lot of external factors at play currently in this market like the negative sentiment on tech stocks. So i am no great at predicting something compared to a random on the street. I heard about this stock from a friend some time last year, and was actually keenly interested in something like this. But when i took a look, i couldnt wrap my head around this the price. I have read everything i could to try and justify it (even till the point where i bought but sold it after monitoring the way it was trading and negative sentiment overall), but in the end i couldnt get my head around the pricing. My consensus in the end was that this has potential, but at current prices it was just too high. Then some people started posting that a few large holders kept on selling out basically when prices rose. I saw this stuff with kogan management and that probably made me even more worried. Also i have in the past went with a more jolly attitude towards valuations, (Mosaic Brands is one but covid and bush fires destroyed this business) and felt that i will not do that anymore even if its growing. Basically the valuation has to make sense. As a result all posts was just to basically warn on what can happen not what will happen and that was basically it. You were right i did say that this would be a fairly priced some where around this level, and i still think so. I see more value here than at 1.4 or 2, although with the constant negative sentiment towards tech, worries on inflation, management hinting to growth maybe subsiding rather than increasing in huge amounts like in 2020, i am not sure what will happen. ASX tends to really punish stocks that dont deliver, but in saying that i see way more value here. Some one below said 100 million is probably the right price, say minus the cash you are paying 60 million. This probs when i would take a look at this again. Some one in the past also hinted at constraints on selling on the platform but was immediately shut down by people constantly taking everything as an attack, so thats worth looking into as well. As for ccx i got in around 12 cents and got out around 1.7 ish. i didnt anticipate the company buying several other companies to try and grow (although the ceo hinted at better cap allocation i didnt listen haha), but yes theres a huge element on luck attributes to buying and holding that stock, but i would say that thing is way overvalued and thats from someone who did a tonne of work on it from when i bought and more work after buying. Take it as you will lol my whole thing was to help but it seems some took it just the wrong way. I hope you can atleast see where i am coming from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.