SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

$1+ is around the corner, page-182

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    @Antitroll, there is a quote from Marvin Williams that states there is no better test of a man's integrity than his behaviour when he is wrong.

With regards to Clean TeQ, I admit that I was wrong (particularly as it relates to timing) and swallow my pride. Thank you for your posts on the forum and my apologies for anything I may have said in a (hopefully pleasant) but nonetheless argumentative manner.

The CAPEX requirement to get Sunrise over the line has (to date) been revealed as too high of a bar. In time, a rising nickel price may be enough to lift all boats, but it is certainly not guaranteed.

As a full-time private investor, my primary goal is to become a better investor with each year that passes. Clean TeQ has certainly been a part of that journey and I am a better investor today because of my experiences here.

As a brief update, I took profits from Clean TeQ (around the time of the pump from RF's buying spree back into the high 30s) and shifted into PM1 (now renamed QPM) around the time when Dr Stephen Grocott left Clean TeQ to become the CEO of Pure Minerals (Queensland Pacific Metals).

At the time, the QPM share price was around 1.5 cents. Today, QPM is at circa 9 cents and I still hold with the view to further gains as the DFS study is progressed and further milestones are hit.

I've discussed CLQ v ARL v QPM at length in other posts so I won't go into it here again, but I believe QPM will be the biggest winner of the ASX nickel junior set. I discuss my entry into QPM (formerly PM1) on a podcast here at the 44m 30s mark.

To admit one was wrong is to declare that you are now wiser than you were before.

Thank-you,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.