LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

$1 is no far, page-18

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I dont know about anyone ele ahpigsy, but I have lost 2 X 3c trades today, so will watch developments overseas for more confirmation. I dont mind these small low risk losses, the idea is to try and capture the bigger moves. Thats just my particular method. I dont shy away from putting my trades here for full view at time of execution (not after), and possible contradiction for being wrong. Its the overall profitability that counts. And the losses of 3c immaterial when the bigger moves occur.

Its not for most, but revolves around my indicie trading style I have developed over the years. At least it minimizes losses. I post my views for others to learn that there are many different styles, and for stimulation and discussion. Who knows, some may develope some new techniques of their own to profit from the ups and downs, rather than just take a long ride.

For now it looks like $1.315 on the downside is a very important hold and needs to stay above. If that is broken, then a 20c drop or more would not surprise. But until then, its sideways consolidationbetween 1.315 and 1.80 for my mind. Lets see how that chart developes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.