FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

1 June 2018

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Would like to get posters ideas on timing. Was left a little blank after the Q&A by Cath. Nothing we really didn't expect and all was good , however her mention of large investors ( basically insiders to the long term ) left me feeling second rate.

Cath mentioned PE a year away and as some have indicated a settlement / compensation should occur from COP. I did tend to agree with those posters and doubtful WPL will walk away due to FAR been handed the 35%. Arbitration generally about finding a settlement. Who knows and Im not picking a fight!

After the Q&A interview it came apparent that besides a upgrade in resources short term and PE possible a year away FAR will play out Gambia to suit them. A quick look at managemnt options - 60 million exercisable @ 10cents 1st June 2018 and we have performance rights 18 million 31 Jan 2021 and another 10 million 31 Jan 2022. Cath a good soul , but Nic Limb been around and a smart cookie and calling the big shots. Will FAR put together a run to get the oppies at 10 cents? I remember before the AGM we were up in arms at such a low call of 10cps being offered. Me thinks they will and if not , thats a worry in it self.

Managerment have always released news prior to CR before ( normal ) and options are there as a incentive and a indictor. Gambia just to big for them not to play it to their advantage.

IMO news will flow 1-2 months before 1st June and PE will be settled before then. I'm sticking around for the resource up grade and then may reduce my holdings ( market having a bull run and to any opportunities out there) to re enter at some point later. I just cant see much happening before April next year.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.