JMS 9.86% 32.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Hi fellow JMS holders and potential holders.First post here,...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi fellow JMS holders and potential holders.
    First post here, just adding some thoughts.
    - JMS is a one way bet on manganese commodity prices, it will be volatile over time and cyclical income. The lower the manganese price goes, the less supply coming into the market...this self regulates prices over time, and we will eventually see higher prices again, it's how these commodities work.
    - Prices have turned up recently, this may be the start of a new trend, but may also be nothing, however the bounce from the recent lows is significant.
    - The company will pay good dividends, but they will be volatile over time as well, that's what these types of companies do...they are simple operations at their core.
    - The stock is undervalued by many metrics and has no debt...so the main problem I see is that most brokers and retailer investors just don't follow the stock or know about it, as it's rarely mentioned anywhere... this is a marketing and awareness problem, and management needs to try alot harder on this front.
    - If an owner of JMS shares is prepared to wait it out over the medium / long term, they should expect good income, and some decent capital growth as the stock moves back to fair value around 35-45 cents and much higher if manganese prices surge... and of course there will be plenty of ups and downs during the inevitable cycles.
    *Disclosure, I own JMS shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.035(9.86%)
Mkt cap ! $627.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.0¢ $58.97M 181.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 984504 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 54392 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.5¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 9.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.0¢ 12354195
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.