AGH 16.0% 2.1¢ althea group holdings limited

$1 mark inevitable, page-5

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Love your positivity.
    All the negativity from people not brave enough to take the leap but instead make it sound like an educated decision.

I'm comfortable knowing that this is going to go off and manufacturing stage isnt the crux. Importing in the mean time means it's already on.

It's been kept under the radar that medical marijuana can now be prescribed for any condition in Victoria.

In the space of learning this fact 15 mins ago - I have managed to spread the word to thousands of people who had no idea and who's
    money will now be going to the government.
    Poor Slim will have to learn how to live off $1k from Centrelink.
    No more selfies - counting stacks and repping new bling. Being king of the court.

Leaving out the serious criminal side this is going to impact. Lol.

The good old vape store won't be able to do their secret 'hash vape fill' out the back anymore
    But maybe the government could also bring these guys into it and do it legit for those with 'medical issues'.

I think 'anxiety' is going to sky rocket and I'll defo be repping my medical ailments proudly.

I'm now going to get on the marketing campaign and ensure that everyone's aware of this wonderful Victorian Law. Along with a wonderful company called Althea.

This is entertaining and going to chop out hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $101.6K 4.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 537649 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.