SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

1 mil buy, page-13

1. 5,916 Posts.
    re: 1 mil buy - why surprised? if you do note i post about 200 times a day on many stocks - 99% i dont own lol - SEN is one of the ones i dont own and wont be trading - chart looks sideways its that simple no upside here. Once the sellers come out well its going to be stuck on 12.5c - 13.5c for a few more weeks - 2 months.

You dont recongise i have a very indepth charting abililty having done a lot of study on technical anaysis and as such it takes me about 2-3 minutes to study a chart a few simple indicators like RSI, MACD, MACD-H, Volume and momentum and bollinger bands on my brokers charting software and give a basic rundown on my thoughts - i do this several tiems a day here to.

Its just another tool but again i aint purchasing SEN as the upside potential is not enough to trade.

And the fact insider info is waffling on about it makes his info dubious - its the stocks that dont get a mention here and i dont mention the stocks i trade to much - but if you look today i have done dozens of posts on KIM, VCR, HDR, and any other topics - im a bit of a chatter box lets see 4000 posts in 2 months and 25000 posts in 12 months gives you an idea of how i active i post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.