AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

1 million buyer, page-13

1. 355 Posts.
    re: catherine davey/1 million buyer 23 bid not ge Case of third time lucky for me. Bought in 02-02 sold for loss, bought in 03-04, sold for loss, bought in 04-05 currrently up some 60%
    Not what I would say real smart management . Way too many shares issued earlier at way too low prices resulting in too much isued script, and still more money to raise

Only bought back in cos of Lion Selection involvement!
    BFS on Indicated resources was not very good so had to sell it on inferred and potential expanded resource base which still didnt stack up as good as some BFS's

The only real upside in this stock is the serious potential for major Nickel Providence status on ongoing good future drill results

Management poor communicators and treat shareholders like mushrooms for a good deal of the time
    hence the current lack of info at present when we are all expecting critical news 'yesterday'

If patience is a virtue, then holding this stock is guaranteed to increase ones virtue.

Gven all this I am still bullish in the stock although it is not in my favourites draw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.