HDR hardman resources limited

re: nzizi results I was wondering how much info they got from...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: nzizi results I was wondering how much info they got from the slimhole. For example they must know the net number of metres that contacted oil. If they don't know this then you would question why even sink a drill bit.

It is easy to assume the net pay figure would probably be on the low side like the previous Uganda discoveries. And they have inferred this in the release by stating
    "in a similar section to that encountered by the Mputa-1 well"

But what if it isn't?

My view is that if it is significantly more than the previous discoveries then this information is material and should be released to the market immediately. In fact I can see no reason why important facts such as this should not be available to the market immediately, and even more so for HDR when time is now very much of the essence. What do we have to do, employ a QC to decide whether we can release the net pay zones.

I think a few people will be contacting QC's after the takeover if material information from Nzizi has been withheld from the market and they now sell their shares.

A recent case where a shareholder successfully sued after he sold his nickel shares too soon when the Company failed to disclose some minor drill results that they came by accidently when WMC drilled the wrong tenement should send a chilling warning to any directors who withhold material info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.