AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

I can understand where you are coming from. That we may not get...

1. 6 Posts.
    I can understand where you are coming from. That we may not get to see $600m cash. But you are just speculating on the fact that because you haven't seen any details of the deal, that it must be the case.

I know if I was going through a joint venture or going through some other deal. I wouldn't be inclined to tell the market the specific details until the deal was sealed. That means when all sign offs from the government have gone through.

You wouldn't want to spill all the details and then have the deal knocked back by something, as that would cause unnecassary market volitility.

There could also be a clause in the deal that either party may have requested or agreed at what information was released to the market until such milestones are met.

Just because they haven't release the details yet, doesn't mean its because they are trying to hide the fact they are getting less cash than what the JV is worth.

I'm not saying that AED will get the full value, but I think its silly to speculate on a basis that could have many reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.