DOU 0.00% 0.6¢ douugh limited

Because you have such little supply on this stock you get a...

1. 314 Posts.
    Because you have such little supply on this stock you get a pretty volatile SP, someone attempting to take a substantial holding can smash the market with supply to push the SP down, and then buy on the way back up.

This works when the app is early stages and people are scared, but the more they execute the less they will be able to manipulate the SP, hence you get a rise. With a new price comes a host of new "suppliers", but these are centered around price points that buyers bought in (see Dow Theory). I imagine when we hit $1.20 larger volumes will be required to push the SP up....that is assuming that no news comes in that rocks the ship (i.e Speedcast deal). I posted a while back about Speedcast estimates, and I think we're looking at ~$10 Million revenue per year initially, however since Speedcast's Speedtalk product will utilize drastically less data, they can greatly expand their customer base, increasing both companies revenues.

My prediction on the speedcast deal is $2.00 and is IMO the biggest short term swing in the share price, long term the app will take over speedcast revenue.

As far as downloads, I don't expect the $1million mark to be a surprise and it will be largely priced in before we hit that point, what will be interesting is to see revenue growth from the last announcement. Revenue figures for the month of launch will be skewed to be low, obviously because more downloads occured later in the month, and revenue should be directly linked to User-Days (i.e the number of users each day rather than the number of total users at the end of the month). The number of user days will be exponentially larger in July than in June, and therefore - so should revenue.

Imagine where the SP will be when revenue in July ticks 250k, and the Speedcast deal is announced at $10mill per year. At that point, ZIP is the best looking tech startup in australia, and 1PG's 200 mill market cap will be half of what ZIP will be.

IMO, DYOR and all that good stuff, i'm in for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.