RXL 3.70% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

1 million oz au JORC + Grace, page-79

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Just out of interest, here's a question for the geo types out there ...... is there a source where the gold comes from that finds it’s way into the fault related shear zones that act as gold traps in the quartz reefs and granite (and green stone) found in this region? For example meteorite impact sites, golden volcanic core. Just thinking, is it possible to track the gold back to it’s source/s eg join the deposit dots, follow the fault? Ie is there what's left of a mother-load somewhere? Just wandering, that’s all.

Google says …….

“The quartz reef and the accompanying verticalised fissured granite layer at the contact constitute a composite aquifer characterised by a ‘U’-shaped geometry that acts as a local drain. This higher permeability is probably at the origin of the sharp deepening of the weathering front in the surrounding granite and in the quartz reef itself.”

Background: I was reading over various posts on the RXL threads where I picked up on the following quotes that got me thinking.

Thanks M0ngy, Triage, pureau, MrAu, Rumpelstiltskin

“Faults are the conduits for gold and there are 2 of them that fed gold into the Deeps and these targets.

The high value of proximity to the Shear Zone.

These are all very prospective and the most southerly target has an untested quartz reef.

Youanmi project contains a number of different mineralisation styles across varied geological settings."

I’m no geo – just interested. Maybe I’ve got the bull by the horns once again lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $17.27K 124.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 133984 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 287179 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.